A Car Accident Lawyer Can Offer Legal Aid After an Accident
Auto accidents can result in pain and damage that may take months or years to fully recover from. This is why it is important to contact an accident attorney and see what options are available to you. Taps & Associates knows your rights as a victim and understands the damages that you may be eligible for.
We’re proud of our history and track record. Our attorneys have helped clients all over the state, from Atlanta, GA to Columbus, GA. Additionally, our years of experience and 95% win rate will work in your favor as we pursue compensation from the at-fault party. While handling your case, we provide the attention to detail you’d expect from a reputable car accident attorney with the personalized service and care of a small-town lawyer.
An Auto Accident Attorney Can Help You Collect Damages
You may need or want to pursue your right to compensation after a car accident for various reasons. An injury can affect your ability to work, and it can put you through pain and a strenuous recovery process, all of which may affect you financially. If you live in or near Atlanta, GA, then a car accident lawyer with Taps & Associates can help you pursue your claim, and you may find yourself eligible for any of the following damages:
- Medical Bills. You deserve compensation for the medical expenses you incur immediately after an accident, as well as the expenses that may occur in the future. Prescriptions, hospital stays, therapy, and other services associated with your recovery can lead to a stack of bills that someone else is liable for, and an auto accident lawyer can fight to make sure that you’re not stuck with the tab.
- Reduced Earning Capacity. An auto accident injury may impact your ability to perform your job and make a living. In some cases, this may be a short-term issue. In others, the effects can be long-term and hinder your professional life for years to come. This reduction in income may endanger your home, car, and ability to support yourself and your family. Contact a car accident attorney if you are concerned that your family’s earning capacity has been reduced by an auto accident.
- Lost Wages. After an accident, you might have to miss work while you’re in the hospital or recovering from your injuries. The loss of income may make it difficult to cover groceries, bills, and other expenses while you’re away from your job. Speak to a car accident lawyer to see what your options are, as you may be entitled to compensation.
- Punitive Damages. This type of compensation may be possible if an auto accident lawyer can prove that the driver responsible for the accident behaved maliciously or recklessly. If they have shown disregard for others’ welfare or an intent to do harm, then a car accident attorney may be able to help you collect punitive damages.
- Pain and Suffering. If you’ve had to endure painful injuries that have disrupted your comfort and wellbeing, an accident attorney may be able to help you receive considerable compensation for your pain and suffering.
Taps & Associates Can Help You Get the Best Possible Outcome
If you live in or near Atlanta, GA and have been in a car accident, then Taps & Associates may be able to help you collect compensation. Our experience and our personal dedication to our clients’ cases equip us to help you get the best outcome we can. Contact us today to speak with a car accident lawyer about your case and learn more about how we can help you.