What Does a Personal Injury Attorney Do?
After a wrongful incident, a personal injury attorney helps their clients recover the losses and damages that may have resulted. Whether you’re healing from an accident or coping with the death of a loved one caused by negligence or malice, a personal injury lawyer and their injury law firm are there to protect your rights and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Practice Areas of Taps & Associates’ Injury Lawyers
There are several different practice areas related to personal injury law. At the Taps & Associates injury law firm, we have personal injury lawyers who specialize in a wide variety of practice areas. If your case falls into one or more of the following categories, a personal injury attorney at Taps & Associates in Atlanta, GA may be able to help you pursue your case:
- Auto Accidents. An auto accident can result in pain and injuries that may take years to recover from fully, in addition to other damages. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you get compensation for your suffering and other costs.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents. Not only are tractor-trailer accidents particularly devastating, but they also face a different set of legal challenges than most other auto accidents. If you live in Atlanta, GA, then a personal injury lawyer at our firm can help you after you’ve been struck or injured by a commercial truck.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Since motorcycles do not have airbags or many of the other safety features that cars do, crashes can cause especially severe trauma. Unfortunately, many bikers also face the additional hurdle of stigma. An injury law firm can help fight for your rights as you recover from a motorcycle accident.
- Uber, Lyft, and Rideshare Accidents. While ridesharing is an increasingly popular method of travel, accidents still happen. Navigating the legal process and liability after a rideshare accident can be difficult. If you live in or near Atlanta, GA, consider reaching out to a personal injury lawyer at our firm for help understanding your legal options.
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries. Brain and spinal cord injuries can be caused by anything from falls to car accidents to physical assault. The effects of a brain or spinal cord injury can be expensive, long-term, and debilitating. At Taps & Associates, our injury lawyers understand how painful and traumatic these injuries can be, and we aim to approach these cases as compassionately as possible while ensuring that you get the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death. The wrongful death of a loved one is a traumatic and painful experience, and it can jeopardize a family’s finances and welfare. These are the last things that a grieving family should have to worry about, and a personal injury attorney at our firm in Atlanta, GA can help you through the process of pursuing just compensation.
- Slip-and-Falls. A slip-and-fall accident can result in a variety of injuries, from head injuries to bone fractures. If you live in or near Atlanta, GA and received a slip-and-fall injury that you believe is due to the negligence of a property owner, one of our injury lawyers can speak to you about your options.
- Pedestrian Accidents. Pedestrians may sustain a variety of painful injuries after being struck by a vehicle, such lacerations and spinal cord injuries among many others. The process of recovery can be slow and extensive. If you are struck by a car as a pedestrian, you may be entitled to compensation for the physical and financial effects of the accident. Contact Taps & Associates to talk to a personal injury attorney about your situation.
- Negligent Security. In Atlanta, GA and throughout the state of Georgia, cases of negligent security have become unfortunately common. Business owners and property managers have a responsibility to protect patrons and visitors. If they have been negligent in maintaining protocols or other measures, contact an injury law firm to see if you have a case.
Contact Taps & Associates for a Personal Injury Attorney
If you live in or near Atlanta, GA and have experienced an injury, personal loss, or other damages that fit into one of the above categories, then Taps & Associates may be able to help you receive compensation. Our injury lawyers are attentive to detail and dedicated to getting the best possible result for your case. Contact us today to speak to a personal injury lawyer and learn more about how we can help you.